Outfit + Another test is done



Hat: H&M
Onepiece: ZARA
Jacket: H&M
Stocckings: H&M
Shoes: H&M

Yeah, I'm an H&M lover :3

Hey guys!
Are you feeling spring? I definetly am! :)

Today I finished my 2nd midterm this week. I think I did pretty good :3 I wrote 4 pages on the subject smalltalk xD It was actually kind of fun to do, and it was pretty easy, so I finished around 11.30. I used 2 and a half hour in total.

Now there's only Spanish left. I don't think I'll do well :S I'm really not good at Spanish! Well, I think that English and Danish went really well, so maybe that adds it up...

Lately I've been thinking that I wanted to do some kind of challenge.. In a lot of JP magz they have these kind of "8 pieces of clothes, 7 days" challenges. I think it sounds like fun, and I want to try it out as well :3 I don't know when I'll start, but I will post more info later..

Bye~

Kommentarer