~ Post number 100 ~

Wow, somehow it feels cool to say that~

I had a very relaxing day today~
It feels so nice when you have nothing to do when you get home, and then you're able to do what you want~

I've been watching a lot of Hayao Miyazaki's movies lately! I watched 'Howl's Moving Castle' today!



I never get tired of watching it. The story is so touching and exciting! And the love between Howl and Sophie is so beautiful! I remeber tearing up the first time I watched it. Haha ^^~
I really love those kind of unusual stories, and I think that Hayao Miyazaki hits it right on the spot every single time!
If I have time I will watch 'Spirited Away' tomorrow ~

My sister and I have been watching 'Stars Dance Battle' today! I love it~ It's so much fun to watch it ^^~
You probably don't know what it is, but here's a video for you:



At the moment we have to write a synopsis because of AT, so we don't have any classes tomorrow, so that we can stay home and write our paper. Ah~ Can't wait to sleep in a little :3



That was my 100th post! It's not really that special, but it's just nice to know that I was able to write this much! Yaay~


Bye~

Kommentarer