~ UPDATE 28th January ~

Hello ~

This time I have some updates for you ^^

First up the SAG-show premiere is in a week!! Gaah, it's so close! (>.<)
I'm already getting nervous. I know I'm going to do well, but still I'm getting the butterflies (._.")

But I'm really looking forward to it! It's going to be so much fun! And the premiere party is going to be great as well! This year it's held on club NASA! At first I was so surprised when I heard it, and I thought "How could they get a place like NASA?". I'm really looking forward to it! I wonder what I should wear? One thing is for sure though : I'm so gonna curl my hair (^^~

Today I got quite surprised by this.
My sister and I put a video on YouTube some time ago of us dancing a Perfume dance. We just did it for fun and for ourselves, but it got many views and nice comments.
But still, I didn't expect it. Today I got a comment saying this:
Your dance performance has nomination the Award of Excellence at the PDCL.
What's PDCL?→Please searching "ぺらふめ"on search engine site!(yahoo,google)
IPDCL(International Perfume Dance Champions League) Official Committee


Eh, what? xD I'm a little confused about this, but I guess I'll just wait until something happens ^^"

A thing that bothers me a bit at the moment is that 2 of my main subject teachers are both pregnant, and that they are going on maternity leave right before our examns. I mean, I'm really happy for them and all, but in a situation like this I think it's okay to be a little selfish. I can get sp frustrated about it. Now you have to prove yourself yet again.. (>.<")

Well, that was the update post :)

Bye~

Kommentarer

Populære opslag