~ Winter ~

Hello everyone ~

I sat at my room and was kind of bored, so I looked around for things to do, and the first thing that caught my eye were my manga collection. As you might know, I got my friend to read NANA and she has made it to vol. 11 now! As for me, I don't remember the story that well anymore -.- I mean, I remember the basics, but it has been such a long time since I read volumes 1-14 that I don't remember them too well anymore. Or remembered, because the thing I decided to do, was to sit and flip through my NANA books, and I now remember everything ^^ (or not x3)



Here is vol. 12! ^^ And the small cards lying on top are stamp-cards from the coffee shop Baresso. You get one stamp each time you buy a cup of coffee, and when you have 9 stamps you get the 10th cup for free! ^^~ I really love this concept, but beacuse I always forget where I put my stamp-cards, I always end up with more than 9 stamps. On these 3 cards I have 11 stamps :3
Well, I will go get my free cup of coffee tomorrow, since I will meet up with my friend tomorrow ^^

And tomorrow it's my mothers birthday! I already bought her a present, and I think she's going to like it very much! At least I hope so ^^

At last here's a picture of my new hair color. I dyed it about 2 weeks ago, but I forgot to post a picture.



I'm wearing no make-up in this picture, so that explains the red areas ^^

That's about it for now!

Bye ~

Kommentarer

Populære opslag