~ UPDATE ~

Hello everyone~

So, here's an update post ^^

First of all, I started to post downloads on my blog! I'm planning on posting more, so please look forward to it! If you have requests I can see what I can do, I might just have them ^^

And secondly, the Lucky Bags 2010 came to pupe!
Yaay~ I love lucky bags ^^ It's so exiting to see what's inside once you can open them :3 I only bought 3, but I will buy more for sure!

Now for some things happening in my life. First up the preparations for SAG-show is going really well! The 3 dances I'm in are progressing very much, and it's so much fun! Even though it is hard too. This Saturday I danced for 6 hours! I felt very exhausted after, but it's good workout ~
Also next Sunday, January 17th, we will go to a dancing school to practice all the dances! It's going to be a lot of fun to see them all :3

Another thing that happened recently is that I quit my job. On one hand, it's kind of stupid since it's hard to get a job these days with the financial crisis, but on the other hand it was good for me, since I felt so stressed out! (>.<)
I'm in my last year of high school, so I use a lot of my time on homework, and with the SAG-show premiere next month I'm dancing almost 3 days every week. I think it's better for me to focus a little more on my school without stressing out about work too. I will be looking for another job, since I want to save up money to move away from home, but at the time being I think I'll relax just a bit, and enjoy not having a job ^^ ~

Another thing the Galaxy meet-up is almost decided! I think it's going to be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to meet everyone!

That's it for now!

~ Zarah ~

Kommentarer

Populære opslag