Hello ~

Another weekend is over too fast. Well, I only have 2 weeks left of school, so that makes me in a better mood :3

But I'm actually looking forward to whis week. Wednesday there's the party at my school! It's going to be great :3 And Thursday there's a Galaxy meet up. We're going to Chilimili to eat lunch together ^^

However I'm actually kind of sad right now :( My camera broke yesterday!!! Well, it can be fixed, but I'm not sure if it'll be fixed before Wednesday.. It's just SO unlucky and annoying.. Gaaah ... And one of my MAC eyelashes are broken as well, so I have to buy a new pair.

One last thing, I'm learning a dance xD It's actually relly funny, and it's great work-out :3 I'm learning Muzik by 4minute :




I know the first 30 seconds I think xD Let's see how long it takes before I'm done :P

Bye~

EDIT: I fixed my camera!!!! :DD Happy again ^^ <3

Kommentarer