~ Disappointed ~

Hello~

At the moment I feel so disappointed. The Japan exchange student program wont be having a long-term program, so I wont have a chance to go to Japan anyways. I was really looking forward to it. I know, it wasn't sure that they would choose me, but I was even looking forward to filling out the application and the interviews!

But life goes on, and I know I will get to Japan on my own :3 I just hope I can get the money and make it soon!

Right now I'm enjoying my last days of holiday. I had a whole week of, but I'm going back to school on Monday. I had a nice holiday, but I would love it to last longer though (^_^)
I've been watching a lot of J-drama and I've been dubbing a lot this whole week!
I started watching Hana Yori Dango. I'm a little late though (^^~ But I finally decided to watch it, and it's so good! The reason I didn't watch it in the first place was because I didn't like Matsumoto Jun, no offense! But I have to say that I changed my mind about him. He's a great actor (^_^)

That was a short update for now. I'm sorry for not posting pictures lately, but here are some pictures from the other night. I was going out with Maria so I dressed up (^^~




The second picture isn't that great, sorry (^^'

Bye~

Kommentarer

Populære opslag