Happiest girl EVER right now




Because I got the tickets for SM Town Live in Paris! But it wasn't easy!

It took us 5 hours to get them! I was so freaking nervous, that we wouldn't get any, but after FREAKING 5 HOURS IN HELL we got them!
We're going to Paris on June 8th and we're back home on June 12th! I'm super excited! I've never been to Paris before, so I really can't wait ! :D And also, the thing I'm most excited about is that I'm going to see SHINee perform! And not only SHINee, but also SNSD, Super Junior, f(x) and TVXQ which are all some of my favortie groups!

But there is 44 days until June 10th! I can't wait, seriously!
And when I think about it, it's a wicked coincidence that it's 44 days, they same number of days between Key's and my birthday :O

Kommentarer

  1. Haha Go go Zaa-chan! Congratz! I'm so happy for you!! Promise to blog about it and show me pictures! *O* and ofc have fun and remember to breathe xb <3

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag