Doing my best to stay positive!

Wow, a lot of things are happening right now, and it can be kind of tough and stressful, since they all decided to enter my life at the same time.

As I think I've mentioned before, I've been thinking a lot about, what I wanted to do in life. Now that I've decided, I thought that things would get a lot easier, but that's not excactly the case.

I feel like I'm letting people down, with the decissions I make, but then in the end all I can think is 'Shouldn't they just be happy for me, and the fact that I know, what I want to do?'

I really hate having to live up to other people's expectations. It's like this, whenever I start on something new, I'm really excited and I want to do my best, but as soon as people start expecting too much, I try to live up to their expectations, and then it feels like I'm doing it for them, more than for myself.

Besides that, I might be cut in hours at my job, since my boss has to hire one more person, which of course means, that he has to re-schedule our shifts. Great ....

And the person I need the most right now, my lovely Astrid, is all the way over at Fyn T_T

And, just to add a cherry on top, I'm getting complains on, how I spend too much time on my biggest interests. WTF? Seriously?? Then what should I do instead? I have my interests for a reason, and that's just how it is. I won't change them, just because they're not the same as everybody elses.

WHAT TO DO????

FML!!! XD Grrrr... *frustrated*

If you read this to the end, I'm sorry for taking your time with my pointless ramble. -.-

Kommentarer

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag