A day with sis ~

Last Sunday was Hannah's birthday! :D
I gave her a lot of Taemin stuff, so she was super happy! ^^
We went to Fredensborg Castle the same day. It's been a while since we last were there, and it was also a lot of fun to have Esther along <3



Hanging out with Christian 4th

Today Hannah and I went out shopping. After that we went to McD. I don't care how disgusting their food is, it's like, SUPER DELICIOUS! *feels super ugly* LOL



LOL, we had a very nice day~ XD <3

And I'm currently spazzing out over this video of Key. 1) He's super cute, adorable and PERFECT. I really love that haircolor on him btw! And 2) We're preparing the next album now

WE ARE PREPARING THE NEXT ALBUM NOW!!!!!!!!!

*EXCITED LIKE FJKKFJGKJD*

Okay, so it might just be their Japanese debut album, which will mean, Japanese version of Lucifer, but I will be okay with that too! BUT, if it really is another comeback (it surely is time for a new comeback!!!!), I will be super excited and HAPPY! This is the first time I get to experience a comeback, while being such a big (and obsessed) fan as I am!



Oh btw, the 4th teaser for Banjak5's Lucifer will be up tonight! So stay tuned ;D

Kommentarer

Populære opslag