A day of destiny

I spent Friday with my lovelies Astrid & Sakina. I first met up with Astrid, and then Sakina joined after work.

So many crazy things happened that night. A and I went to Sunset to grab some food, and our ordering numbers were our age. Pretty random. And also, the person taking our orders were named Alex A. xD (Sorry, this is a private joke betweenmy gals and me).



Later we went to LA Bar to grab some beers and to celebrate that Sakina is going to Greenland (which I should probably explain why). Well, at LA bar we saw a guy with a jacket from Abercrombie & Fitch. The girls said it was a sign for me to call them. Oh, I haven't said this, but I've got an offer to go to an audition to be a model for Abercrombie & Fitch, since they are opening a store here in Copenhagen. But yeah, somehow I can't get myself to do it. I'm just too scared to get a no I guess..

Well, a little photosapm, and I'm out. <3

Kommentarer

Populære opslag