Change of plans

I didn't make it to university, so I'm trying something else :3

I really wanted to study Japanese at Uni, but now that I didn't make it, I've come up with something even better!

I realized that the reason I wanted to study it the most, was because I wanted to learn the language. I think that the other aspects of it are interesting as well, but I couldn't see a clear end if you get me? I didn't know what to do, when I was done. What kind of work or jobs would I be able to do?

While I was thinking about all these things, I learned about the Asian Studies Programme at CBS (Copenhagen Business School). It's a bachelor education, where you get to study Asian economics, with either Chinese or Japanese as your main subject (I guess). I'm not really good at explaining myself xD

Well, with this I'll be able to study Japanese AND economics. I never thought that I would be interested in something like this, but it's actually really cool! But I can't start just yet. I need to have taken exams in Math B level and Japanese A level. So that's what I'm going to do this year, and next year I'll apply for CBS :3

Kommentarer

Populære opslag