Hi~

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating or a while, but I forgot my password for the blog! So embarrasing -.-

Well, many things have happened. First up, Umeda Erika officially graduated from Hello! Project and C-ute on the 25th of October. It's sad to see her go, but I wish her the best of luck! I hope she will get popular as a model.

Also the Halloween items finally came on pupe! They are so cute!
And I'm also in love with the Alice Deco items, they are so cute! It's just too bad that they only are sold for jewels >.<"

Oh, and it's my birthday soon! I turn 18 in 10 days! It's so surreal. I can't get used to the thought of me being an adult -.- I won't make a very good one! >.< Please let me be a child a little longer :3
Well, I guess there's no way round it after all ^_^ I'll get used to it!

Another thing, I'm reading NANA at the moment, and I've made to chapter 77!! O.O
I love the story so much <3 I only have the first 14 volumes, but there are 4 more available where I live, so it won't take long before I buy them! I really admire Yazawa Ai's work. Her abillity to think of so many great charcters is amazing. She's one of my favorite mangaka's! You should really try to read some of her mangas, they are exceptionally good!! ^.^

And that's about it for now! :3
See ya~

Kommentarer

Populære opslag