Sapporo Day 4: Bus tour & Okurayama Ski Jump Hill

Here's a post about our 4th day in Sapporo (let's just pretend I'm up to date haha)

Started the day with a 'beauty drink', as we like to call them. These are supposedly good for your skin and/or health. You can get a big selection of these small pick me ups in most conbinis in Japan.


This day we did something really touristy and went on a guided bus tour. I love doing these. You get to see a lot of things in a short amount of time. The bus drove off from Sapporo Main Station.


Bus selfie. Looking back at these makes me miss those pink tips. Re-dye soon?


And this is a little embarrassing. I don't actually remember which building this was, but I think it is the old town hall? Please correct me!


It was really fun driving around and just have a look at Sapporo. It's so different from Tokyo in many ways.


The first stop on the tour was Okurayama Ski Jump Hill. The view from the mountain was so pretty! Unfortunately it was quite cloudy.



Hua and I played around with this for quite some time haha. And it started snowing while we were at the Ski Jump site, and it became extremely cold. 



Number ooooone!!! #1

I bought this at Family Mart before our  bus tour, along with some other snacks. It was so so yummy!


Selfie is a must.




It cleared up a bit after we had been at the hill for a while, so we took the opportunity to snap some pictures with the view.



After visiting the hill, we drove on to Hitsujigaoka Observation Hill, where the statue of Dr. Clark is situated. 



This was the last stop on the bus-tour, and we drove back to Sapporo station after that. For lunch we had ramen, and this is the BEST ramen I have ever tasted. The broth was perfection, the meat was so tender, and I just wish I could eat it again right now. 
The sad thing about this is that we only discovered it on our last day in Sapporo. And it was located right next to our hotel!



SO GOOD!! 






We walked around and on Tanuki-koji and stumbled upon a pet shop! I wanna take them all home with me!



Awwwwwww :)



And lastly, some pictures from our dinner that day! A mix of sashimi and yakitori.




See you in the next one :)

Kommentarer

Populære opslag