What I've been up to lately


A lot of fooling around. Yeeeeeeah hahahah

And also work, of course. Internship and work! But it's going well, and I really enjoy working in both places :) I'm also really trying to get started on my internship report, but it's so hard! Oh and countdown to JAPAN ! 34 days, and Hua and I are off!!!!! :D


So, Celia celebrated her 22nd birthday in August. Trini brought her polaroid :)


I also went to the newly opened cat cafe in Copenhagen, Cafe Miao! It's very sweet and cosy.


Cat latte! Love it :D



The kitties are so adorable. They kind of keep to themselves, but they are quite friendly. Esther REALLY enjoyed this place, and I will definitely bring  her again! :)




The cutest !!!! Also, my darling Esther had her 7 year birthday, so we went to celebrate her :)

My mom makes the BEST cakes! 



Also went out a couple of times with the girls. One time before Celia and Trini had their little trip to Paris and Barcelona (not jealous), and then again this Friday. I couldn't ask for better friends than these ladies. Love them so much, and always have so much fun, when I'm with them. :D



So beautiful :DD



Trini got a lot of 'free drink' cards to Kostbar. Never went there before, but the daiquiris were good! :) We were there for a short time only though. We were sitting, just talking and having fun, when suddenly it starts to smell. Like, REALLY smell like shit. We were not sitting very far from the toilets, hahahah. Might not have been such a good idea! Somebody must have eaten a bad sandwich or something XDDD


I love this picture <3 br="" nbsp="">

Bestest ladies!!!


These goofies :'D






And Celia drew a picture of us. I think it looks really adorable :)



Kommentarer

Populære opslag