Family time, anniversary and more

Hello :) Summer is really here, and it's so lovely! Here's a post, telling what I've been up to lately


Taking selfies, while waiting for the bus


Hua and I had our 2 year anniversary, so went to get him a present. And whilst doing that, I got a delicious power shake from Joe & the Juice. Looove it!


Yay :D I had really been looking forward to this day! We went out for dinner at one of our favorite Chinese buffets in Vanløse


A little food shot. They also serve sushi, wok and ice cream, all included in the price. YUM



Went to visit Hua at work, and enjoy the sun


And here's my present! Got this beautiful ring :)


A few days later, Hua and I went out in the suuun :D 


Wearing very summery clothes! I love my new skirt from Asos :)


:D


We sat and sun bathed a little before going over to Bertels Salon, where we had to meet up with Hannah.


Cheesecake and orchid :D


Also got to pick up my little darling from school :) We walked all the way home in the sun


She insisted on carrying my bag for a bit, because I was carrying hers haha. 


We stopped by the Christiania beach on the way home to the house. 

I love summer! I never want it to be winter again :D

See you in the next one!


Kommentarer

Populære opslag