Ladies' Night

A couple of weeks back (after we came back from Japan) I had some of my lovely ladies over for some fun :)


Tried out some of the eyelashes I bought in Japan, and I really love the way they look! :D


The ladies arrived early in the evening for dinner. Celia and I made curry. 
Now, have some pictures !


Hua and his friends Sameh was also there for some time, so we played some drinking games :)
And look at my gorgeous friends hehe. 


Ulrik!



Lovely Maiken :)


Celiaaa <3 p="">

:D



Gangsta Celia hehe


Selfies hahaha xD




Oscar style selfie :)





I love these girls!!!


Also got to use my polaroid camera quite a lot :D 


We ended up just staying at my apartment all night, dancing, singing and drinking. I love those kind of nights. Thank you for being my friends love ladies :')



Kommentarer

Populære opslag