THE FIRST

My darling Astrid and I on a night in the town

Hey hey heey! :D

It's been a while hasn't it? Haha, seems like that's the way I roll these days!

So what's up sweeties? :) I just got vacation from school today, so I have the rest of December off! So basically I will be chilling at home for the next 3 weeks~
Or, almost, I have to go look for a job as well. Since I have to earn money for my Paris trip in February ! I'm going to see SHINee once again, and I'm super duper excited! I get butterflies in my stomach everytime I think about it <3

And! SHINee's first Japanese album 'THE FIRST' was released this Wednesday, and let me just say, IT'S FREAKING EPIC <3 All the songs are amazing, well-produced and you can really feel the effort the boys have put into making this album! LOVE IT! My copy was shipped today, so I'll get it next week! :D



Short update is short. Excuse me while I get back into SHINee World.

See ya lovelies <3

Kommentarer

Populære opslag