Woops ...

'Oh I have a blog you say?'

Okay curse me for being such a bad blogger, I deserve it! But Lina convinced me to start blogging again, so I'll try my best! So what happened in my life? I got a boyfriend, we broke up, I spent A LOT of time concentrating on my education, but it's freaking amazing, I still spent hours everyday on Kpop and I'm going to the Music Bank concert in Paris this February, which means I WILL SEE MY ONE AND ONLY LOVELY KEY AGAIN <3 And all the members from SHINee <3 *excited*

Okay, let me rant about this!



I FREAKING LOVE IT OMGZZZ! <3 It's amazing and just look at Taeyeon and her beautiful pink hair. Does it get any better than that? I don't think so!


Another kind of major thing in my life at the moment is that I turn 20 on next Saturday. Gosh I feel old xD

See ya lovelies!

Kommentarer